01. Q: Are you a trading company or factory?

 

A: Original factory with OEM/ODM service.

 

02. Q: How can I get sample?

 

A: We can supply samples as your requirement,but the freight and sample fee will be collected.

 

03. Q: What's the delivery time?

 

A: The delivery time will depends on production schedule and order quantity.

 

04. Q: Can I have my own customized product?

 

A: Yes, Your customized requirement for color,logo,design, package,carton mark ect, are very welcome.

 

05. Q: Do you quality control?

 

A: We attach great importance to quality control.Necessary test and certification can be obtainedas your request.

 

06. Q: How about the after-sale service?

 

A: Provide professional after-sales installation training, if necessary, we can travel to the site to guide the construction, and will charge a reasonable service fee.

 

07. Q: What is the payment term?

 

A: Support T / T or LC or pay through Alibaba online shop , deposit 30% upon order confirmation, the rest 70% after quality inspection and successful delivery on time.

TOP

Inquire Now Inquire Now